Saturday, July 5, 2014

A Cute Coffee Station

I found this cute little decoration at Goodwill for $2.99.  I didn't really have anywhere to use it, I honestly just got it because it had chickens on it.  Chickens are the way to my hubby's heart so I knew he would love it.  I picked it up and just like always it went in the project room for almost a year.  :)  Out of boredom yesterday I just pulled it out and decided to paint it.  I had no clue where I would put I just needed to paint something! 



Before
 


I decided to paint it with Rust-Oleum Hammered Spray Paint.  Someone gave me this spray paint and I've been wanting to try it.  At this point I still had no clue where I would put it. 



I only used 1 coat!  And love how it turned out!  I just really love the color and the texture.


After I brought it in I looked around to see where I could put it.  I looked over at my little coffee station and thought it would be perfect there!  It holds the jars that have coffee, sugar and spoons.  Makes it look a little more put together!

 
Please ignore my counter tops and cabinets...our kitchen is a work in progress.  Progress.  Takes.  Time.  AND MONEY.  ;) 
 


 
What do you think?  Once again spray paint if my favorite quick fix for anything!  Do you have any neat little finds that you spray painted to change them up a bit?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment